Your New England Toyota Dealer has generously donated the car most people think of when they think of hybrid cars, the Toyota Prius.
The much-acclaimed 2010 Toyota Prius Hybrid has been named Green car of the Year by WhatGreenCar.com and it’s really no wonder, with its EPA-estimated 50-mpg combined rating. It accomplishes this while delivering amazing performance and producing 70% fewer smog-forming emissions than the average new vehicle.
But the 2010 Toyota Prius doesn’t just help save the planet, it will also save you money: Prius boasts very low ownership costs and for eight years in a row IntelliChoice.com has ranked it “best Overall Value of the Year.” IntelliChoice research shows that owning a 2010 Toyota Prius could save you over $6,800 in five-year ownership costs.
As you can see, this comfortable, five-passenger Toyota Prius comes well equipped. Features include the Star Safety System with seven airbags; a JBL audio system with eight speakers, 6-disc CD changer, AM/FM/MP3, Bluetooth and Satellite capability; automatic climate control, cruise control; power windows and locks; rear spoiler and more!
The 2010 Prius donated by Your New England Toyota Dealer is Blue Ribbon Metallic in color and includes the following equipment:
- Remote keyless entry and push button start;
- Automatic climate control with air filtration;
- Antilock brakes with Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist;
- Projector-Beam, auto-off halogen headlights;
- JBL AM/FM/MP3 6-disk CD changer with 8 speakers, integrated satellite radio
- Bluetooth wireless and auxiliary audio jack
- Cruise Control
- Instant MPG meter
- Fabric Seats
- Power windows, door locks and mirrors;
- Heated outside mirrors;
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear bench seat
- Rear deck spoiler
Click here to see the "Window Sticker" information including a detailed list of equipment. This vehicle is valued at $24,750. Bidding starts at just $19,990.