JIM HAGAN – Moderator
DAVE LAYMAN – Former TV news director /anchor
MAUREEN MOAKLEY, PhD – University of Rhode Island
ROBERT WALSH – National Education Association Rhode Island
MAYOR DAVID CICILLINE – (D) Providence
* Governor Carcieri’s State of the State Address
* President Obama’s State of the Union Address
* Regionalization of municipal services
* Cutting aid to cities and towns
* The Race to the Top federal education grant
WSBE Rhode Island PBS transmits over the air on digital 36.1; Cox/Verizon/Full Channel 08; DirecTV 36; Dish Network 7776; ComCast subscribers, please check local listings for the channel number in your area.
WSBE Learn transmits over the air on digital 36.2; Cox 808; Verizon 478; ComCast 294.
Viewers with high definition (HD) capability can receive WSBE Rhode Island PBS HD programming over the air on digital 36.1, Cox 708, Verizon 508, ComCast 819.