Dyana Koelsch – Moderator
William McCourt – CEO and President, Rhode Island Manufacturing
Grafton “Cap” Willey – Managing Director, CBIZ Tofias
Laurie White – President, Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
John Hazen White – Chairman and CEO, Taco Comfort Solutions
- RI business climate has received much criticism. Does it need to be improved? If so, what changes would you suggest to RI Legislature?
- Are RI schools training its students to work in today’s businesses?
- Rhode Island labor laws – do they need to be more flexible?
- Does Rhode Island need a more competitive taxation system?
- Will truck tolls hurt business in RI? Are they necessary and was the process handled properly?
A Lively Experiment airs on WSBE Rhode Island PBS (36.1) Fridays at 7 p.m., with rebroadcasts on Saturdays at 7 p.m. on WSBE Learn (36.2), and Sundays at noon on WSBE Rhode Island PBS.
WSBE Rhode Island PBS transmits standard-definition (SD) and high-definition (HD) programming over the air on digital 36.1; on Rhode Island cable: Cox 08 / 1008HD, Verizon FiOS 08 / 508HD, and Full Channel 08; on Massachusetts cable: Comcast 819HD and Verizon FiOS 18 / 518HD; on satellite: DirecTV 36 / 3128HD, Dish Network 36.
WSBE Learn transmits over the air on digital 36.2; in Rhode Island on Cox 808; Verizon FiOS 478; Full Channel 89; and in Massachusetts on Comcast 294 or 312.
Can't get to the TV? Watch the episode online anytime and anywhere on our YouTube channel. Episodes of A Lively Experiment are generally available to watch on the next business day. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and YouTube will notify you when a new episode is uploaded.
On Facebook? So are we! "Like" A Lively Experiment on Facebook.