This year, in an effort to reach as many viewers as possible, our experts make their presentations in short interviews that will air throughout the day and evening between regular programs. These informative segments feature tips, tax law updates, and planning strategies, in interstitials that are about three minutes in length. A full one-hour special of extended interviews will premiere on Thursday, April 7 at 8 p.m. (please check local listings for repeat broadcasts).
The CPAs and their topics for 2016 are:
- Tracy Hess, CPA from Piccerelli, Gilstein + Company, LLP, discusses education tax credits
- Jacquelyn H. Tracy, CPA from Mandel + Tracy, LLC, discusses individual income tax issues
- Michael Colucci, CPA from Piccerelli, Gilstein + Company, LLP, discusses business expenses and practices
- Ray Marchak, CPA from DiSanto, Priest + Company, discusses how to increase standard deductions
- Gregory Porcaro, CPA from Otrando Porcaro + Associates, discusses changes in this year’s tax code
- Jim Goldman, CPA from Goldman + Company, discusses financial wellness for seniors