Diana Koelsch - Moderator
Ed Achorn – Editor, The Providence Journal Editorial Page
Pat Ford – Chairman, Libertarian Party of Rhode Island
Wendy Schiller – Political Science Professor, Brown University
Peter Wells – Editor, Providence American
- Local Races
- 27 Primaries for GA seats, 18 with incumbents (36 percent are running unopposed)
- Compared to 2014 when 43 percent went uncontested
- Libertarian candidates and who they are challenging
- 38 Studios
- The Providence Journal seeking criminal investigation records
- WellsFargo, Barclays Capital settlement
- Kennedy Plaza issues and panhandlers
- Albuquerque model is interesting but would it work
- Much larger issue: Brookings Report found Providence had the fifth largest income gap in the country in 2014
- Extension for RI tourism campaign
A Lively Experiment airs on WSBE Rhode Island PBS (36.1) Fridays at 7 p.m., with rebroadcasts on Saturdays at 7 p.m. on WSBE Learn (36.2), and Sundays at noon on WSBE Rhode Island PBS.
WSBE Rhode Island PBS transmits standard-definition (SD) and high-definition (HD) programming over the air on digital 36.1; on Rhode Island cable: Cox 08 / 1008HD, Verizon FiOS 08 / 508HD, and Full Channel 08; on Massachusetts cable: Comcast 819HD and Verizon FiOS 18 / 518HD; on satellite: DirecTV 36 / 3128HD, Dish Network 36.
WSBE Learn transmits over the air on digital 36.2; in Rhode Island on Cox 808; Verizon FiOS 478; Full Channel 89; and in Massachusetts on Comcast 294 or 312.
Can't get to the TV? Watch the episode online anytime and anywhere on our YouTube channel. Episodes of A Lively Experiment are generally available to watch on the next business day. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and YouTube will notify you when a new episode is uploaded.
On Facebook? So are we! "Like" A Lively Experiment on Facebook.