Grab your camera and take that picture-perfect shot! The City of
After a public call for photo contest themes was advertised in January, approximately 20 theme suggestions were received. The theme selected for this year’s contest is “
- All photo submissions should follow the contest theme and have been taken within the past year.
- All photos must be taken in the City of
to qualify for this contest. Pawtucket
- Only one entry per contestant will be accepted and must be submitted by the photographer.
- Photos may be color or black and white.
- Film or good quality digital prints will be accepted.
- All photos must be of good quality and suitable for reproduction.
- Submitted photos should be mounted on foamcore or mountboard, but not framed
- Overall size of the mounted photo should not be smaller than 8”x 10” nor larger than 12”x 18”
Submissions are being accepted now through August 1, and should be dropped off at The Camera Werks, 766 Hope Street, Providence, RI Tuesday-Saturday 10-5:30 p.m. Deadline for entry is August 1.
Visit www.pawtucketri.com for complete contest rules. For more information, please call (401) 273-5367.