|Photo courtesy Flickers: RI International Film Festival|
Rhode Island PBS hosts a
Downton Abbey On-Stage Dinner Party and Preview Screening
You don't have to wait until January 9 at 9 p.m. to return to the dark secrets, budding romances, and dramatic turns that make Downton Abbey so exciting to watch. Join us for a preview on Saturday, December 6 as we host the Downton Abbey On-Stage Dinner Party and Preview Screening, held at the opulent Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Providence. Come dressed in your best 1920s costumes - period attire is optional but encouraged, whether you attend the dinner party or just the screening.
The Dinner Party starts at 6 p.m. and tickets are strictly limited to 150 guests.Tickets are on sale now exclusively through Rhode Island PBS. (Event tickets are not sold at The Vets.)
The Preview Screening begins at 8:30 p.m. and is free and open to the public. Tickets to the free screening are at the locations listed below.
- Rhode Island PBS studios - Monday-Friday (M-F) (10 a.m.- 4 p.m.)
- The Vets Auditorium administrative offices M-F (8 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
- Providence Performing Arts Center box office M-F (10 a.m.- 5 p.m.) and Saturday (10 a.m.- 2 p.m.)
- Dunkin Donuts Center Box Office M-F (9 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
- Plus, Cardi's Furniture locations in West Warwick, RI, and South Attleboro, and Swansea, MA M-Sa (10am- 9:30pm) Su (11am-6pm)
As an added feature, our raffle captures the Ultimate Newport Mansions Experience:
- A private tour of The Elms for four people
- 8 admission tickets for individual tours of any Preservation Society of Newport County property
- A Newport Mansions video
- A Newport Mansions gift book
- Plus, one-night accommodations in a Mansion Suite at The Hotel Viking
Only 300 raffle tickets will be sold, and all guests - dinner party and free screening guests - are eligible to purchase a ticket. Limit two tickets per person.
The On-Stage Dinner Party and local broadcast of Downton Abbey on Masterpiece are sponsored by: