This year's Rhode Island PBS Spring Auction offers a 2012 Toyota Prius v. Below are a photo of the vehicle and Toyota's description:
The much acclaimed 2012 Toyota Prius v hybrid delivers the highest combined fuel efficiency of any SUV, crossover utility vehicle or wagon with its EPA-estimated 42-mpg combined rating.
But great fuel efficiency isn’t the whole story. The Prius v boasts very low ownership costs. In fact, Intellichoice.com has ranked Prius v “2012 Best Overall Value of the Year” because owning it could save you $6,990 in five-year ownership costs.
The comfortable, 5-passenger Toyota Prius v doesn’t just save you money; it delivers amazing performance while producing 66% fewer smog-forming emissions than the average new vehicle. This Prius v features the Star Safety System with seven airbags and contains 34.3 cubic feet of cargo space. That’s more cargo space than over 80% of small SUVs. It’s really no wonder that the “v” in Prius v stands for versatility!
Other features include:
- 6.1 inch touch-screen with Navigation, Entune, and integrated backup camera
- AM/FM/Satellite radio, CD player, MP3 player/iPod holder, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and 6 speakers
- Remote keyless entry and Push Button Start
- Project-beam halogen headlights with auto-off feature
- Cruise Control
- Power windows, door locks and mirrors
- Heated outside mirrors
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear bench seat