Your New England Toyota Dealer has generously donated the car people think of when they think of hybrid cars, the Toyota Prius.
The much-acclaimed Toyota Prius Hybrid has won numerous green car awards and it’s really no wonder, with its EPA-estimated 50-mpg combined rating. It accomplishes this while delivering amazing performance and producing 70% fewer smog-forming emissions than the average new vehicle.
But the 2011 Toyota Prius doesn’t just help save the planet, it will also save you money: Prius boasts very low ownership costs and for nine years in a row IntelliChoice.com has ranked it a “Best Overall Value of the Year.” IntelliChoice research shows that owning a 2011 Toyota Prius could save you over $5,600 in five-year ownership costs.
This comfortable, five-passenger Toyota Prius Three, donated by Your New England Toyota Dealer, is Blue Ribbon Metallic in color and comes generously equipped. Features include:
- Toyota's STAR Safety System, including seven airbags;
- Remote keyless entry and pushbutton start;
- Automatic climate control with air filtration;
- Antilock brakes with Electronic Brake-force Distribution & Brake Assist;
- Projector-Beam, auto-off halogen headlights;
- JBL AM/FM audio system with six-disk CD changer, auxiliary input with MP3/WMA capability, eight speakers and integrated satellite radio;
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity;
- Cruise Control;
- Instant MPG meter;
- Fabric Seats;
- Power windows, door locks and mirrors;
- Heated outside mirrors;
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear bench seat;
- Carpeted floor and cargo area mats;
- Rear deck spoiler
For even more information about this 2011 Toyota Prius, and to preview our other auction items (more lots still being added!) please visit the Rhode Island PBS Spring Auction site. Preview is open, and bidding begins on MONDAY (April 18).