Tonight's A Lively Experiment features an extended discussion about the upcoming local and national elections in 2010.
Jim Hagan - Moderator
Dave Layman - Public Relations Consultant, Former Television News Anchor
Maureen Moakley - Professor of Political Science, University of Rhode Island
Edward M. Mazze - Distinguished University Professor of Business Administration, URI
John DePetro - News Talk 630 WPRO-AM Morning Show Host
- Slate of Potential Candidates for Rhode Island Governor
- Voter Dissatisfaction and the Strong Emergence of the Moderate Party
- Implications of a Multi-Party Election: Among Democrat, Republican, Moderate, and
Independent Candidates, Who Gains and Who Loses?
- Uncontested Races: How Can General Assembly Races Be More Competitive?
- R.I. Representative John Loughlin Challenges U.S. Representative Patrick Kennedy
- R.I. Representative Elizabeth Dennigan Challenges U.S. Representative James Langevin
A Lively Experiment airs Thursdays at 7 PM, with re-broadcast on Sundays at noon on WSBE Rhode Island PBS; the Thursday program is also re-broadcast on Saturdays at 7 PM on WSBE Learn.
Find WSBE Rhode Island PBS on
- Over-the-air digital 36.1
- Cox/Verizon/Fullchannel: 08
- ComCast: check listings for local channel
- DirecTV: 36
- Dish Network: 7776
Find WSBE Learn on
- Over-the-air digital 36.2
- Cox: 808
- Verizon: 478
- ComCast: 294